Saturday, March 22, 2014

update of low-power image recognition competition

Committee Members:

These are the current members in the committee.  If you want to join (or you want to recommend someone), please send email to me (yunglu@purdue.edu). Thank you.

  • Alex Berg (UNC)
  • David Kirk (Nvidia)
  • Yung-Hsiang Lu (Purdue)
  • Gi-Joon Nam (IBM, representative of ACM SIGDA)

We are inclined to remove the idea of using a display for giving the test data.  This will introduce too much uncertainty in data acquisition through cameras. Instead, we plan to give the data to participants through networks directly.

The competition will be held in mid 2015.  The rules will be announced in summer 2014.

1 comment:

  1. This is my first post. I really like this blog. I'm reading this post from my I-Phone and it looks great!
    Computer Repair Service Faridabad

    ReplyDelete